OCORC January 2022 Bookings
OxFORD ADVANCED CLINICAL EXAMINATION DAY
8th-9th January 2022
- In-person Clinical Examination and Viva preparation weekend
- Examine real patients with real pathology!
- Receive personalised feedback by College Examiners
- Refreshments and lunch provided over weekend
- £205 off RRP!
Oxford FRCS Review Course ONly
3rd-7th January 2022
- Acclaimed 5-day online lecture series
- Intense and comprehensive review of Orthopaedics required for FRCS
- Access to recordings of live lectures after event
- £100 off RRP!
Oxford FRCS COMPLETE PACKAGE
3rd-9th January 2022
- FRCS lecture series PLUS in-person Clinical Examination and Viva preparation weekend
- 7 full days of FRCS exam preparation – series of live, online lectures and practical seminars with access to recordings after event
- £250 off RRP!
After extensive discussions as a result of the ongoing global COVID-19 pandemic, the OCORC 2021 Faculty has taken the difficult decision to not hold an in-person, physical course this year, but instead plan for a remote, online course. The safety of our delegates and faculty is of our paramount concern and the main difficulty is providing to be the number of delegates intending to travel from overseas, and also those in the UK with higher tier restrictions in place.We therefore intended to continue to run the course as per the usual programme as timetabled between 5th-9th January 2021, but streamed on Zoom. Delegates will have have the ability to ask questions at the end of each lecture and will have access to the lecture recording for a limited period of time following the lecture. The Clinical Examination Day will include the programmed series of examination lectures and recordings of possible cases encountered in the FRCS examination. It will no longer be possible to run the Viva Examination day and our course fees have therefore been adjusted appropriately to reflect this.