OCORC January 2022 Bookings
OxFORD ADVANCED CLINICAL EXAMINATION DAY
8th-9th January 2022
- In-person Clinical Examination and Viva preparation weekend
- Examine real patients with real pathology!
- Receive personalised feedback by College Examiners
- Refreshments and lunch provided over weekend
- £205 off RRP!
Oxford FRCS Review Course ONly
3rd-7th January 2022
- Acclaimed 5-day online lecture series
- Intense and comprehensive review of Orthopaedics required for FRCS
- Access to recordings of live lectures after event
- £100 off RRP!
Oxford FRCS COMPLETE PACKAGE
3rd-9th January 2022
- FRCS lecture series PLUS in-person Clinical Examination and Viva preparation weekend
- 7 full days of FRCS exam preparation – series of live, online lectures and practical seminars with access to recordings after event
- £250 off RRP!
Our next main course will be our TWELFTH annual course and will be taking place between 3rd-9th January 2022 – a full SEVEN DAYS of dedicated FRCS revision. This will include the renowned Oxford Comprehensive FRCS (Tr & Orth) Review Course delivered by our esteemed faculty, and the in-person Advanced Clinical Examination and Viva Preparatory Course examining real patients with a range of pathologies. The in-person component of the course will be held at the Nuffield Orthopaedic Centre, Oxford.Lectures will be available for a period of time following the course as recordings, for delegates to review in the run-up to their examinations.